Sunday, November 13, 2011

CKC in Seattle

Oh my there were SO many creative ideas at CKC in Seattle this year!  Attending these conventions is always so much.  I was able to network and meet people that I have emailed, tweeted and Facebooked with but never actually met in person before.  This was the last scrapbook convention of the year and there were some great deals on supplies.  I definately have enough projects to finish up from the classes that I attended at the convention.  I hope to be using some of the new techniques that I learned in the convention and incorporate them into projects and classes I will be teaching.  December 3rd will be my first class to teach if there are enough people to sign up.  I really hope that people will want to learn the christmas tree album.

No comments:

Post a Comment